At 5SRC, Our Employees Are Our Greatest Advantage
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package that includes highly competitive pay, excellent work-life benefits, and performance incentives.
5SRC employees are:
- Valued for their knowledge, abilities, and character
- Respected for their views
- Supported in personal and professional growth
- Recognized for their achievements and performance
Origin of the Five Stones Name
Our name is taken from 1 Samuel 17:40, “…and he chose for himself five smooth stones from the brook…” Each stone represents a corporate culture value:
According to the scripture, young David was able to defeat the mighty Goliath with five smooth stones taken from a nearby brook. “David and Goliath” is now a proverbial expression for a small force overcoming giant challenges.
5SRC actively supports community and charitable organizations and activities. With the goal of using employee and corporate resources to help others, 5SRC established an outreach program to enable and encourage our employee family to work together in support of local and national service projects and programs.
This outreach program enabled 5SRC to create their own Corporate Charitable Fund through the Huntsville Community Foundation. The 5SRC fund is “Stepping Stones.” Employees sign up to participate with a monthly “gift.” 5SRC matches our employee’s “gifts” (up to $200 per employee, per year) and the fund is managed by an employee committee for project and program activities and distributions. Distributions to charities (selected by our employees) takes place on an annual basis. Since its inception, Stepping Stones has contributed over $100,000 to local and national charities.
Employees are encouraged to use their time and talents to engage with their local organizations to give back to the community. 5SRC employees stay connected with each other and their local efforts with their assistance to multiple Service Support and Community Organizations:
- Cove Elementary School Mentor Program
- New Hope Care Center
- Local United Way
- 305 8th Street
- The Community Foundation
- Huntsville Museum of Art
- Angel Tree
- Women’s Business Center
- New Hope Children’s Clinic
- The Cornerstone Initiative
- Huntsville Aerospace Marketing Association (HAMA)
- Huntsville Association of Small Businesses in Advanced Technology (HASBAT)
- Huntsville Chapter AUSA
- Huntsville Chapter AAAA
- Huntsville Chapter SOLE
- Rotary Greater Huntsville
- Woman’s Economic Development Council (WEDC)
- Huntsville/Madison Chamber of Commerce
- UAH Small Business Development Center & Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Still Serving Veterans to Community Organizations
5SRC has made a pledge and is committed to hiring Veterans (Our Heroes)! Veterans bring a depth and breadth of skills, talent and leadership to the company.